During June/July 2021, volunteers from Crumlin Community Cleanup went around the area photographing and documenting the utility (ESB, Virgin, Vodafone). Over 220 locations were photographed, categorised, assessed and graded and a report was created. Ben made a map of all the utility boxes for ease of use.
The project allowed us to:
- Communicate the state of utility boxes to the council
- Gave a clear overview of the state of utility boxes in the area.
- Categorised utility boxes by vendor
- Highlighted redundant and broken utility boxes
- Pinpointed the utility boxes that have Dublin Canvas murals.
Date: June/July 2021
Thanks: Ben Lawlor, Beta Bajgart, Olga Tiernan, Trev.